Brandspankin hosts a monthly 'PR and Social Media Marketing for Profit' course in Nelson Lancashire. The course costs £500 + VAT.
The course will train your business to:-
- Formulate key messages properly
- Write a compelling, "media-ready" press release
- Formulate an objectives-based Comms Marketing plan that locks marketing activity into your Business Plan
- Understand the requirements of journalists and publication editors
- Use a series of freely available tools to monitor and measure the success of your campaigns
- Understand how to optimise and best utilise your presence on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and Foursquare.
- Use a variety of online PR resources to self-publish your news releases
- Use blogging platforms to "self-publish"
- Massively enhance your online presence - so-called "Digital Asset Optimisation"
- Significantly increase traffic to your website
- Significantly increase return on investment
- Have a QA session with a business journalist
- Have a one-2-one follow up from the course
- Receive presentations from each module of the course
- Receive a "starter-pack" of journalist data and the means to build this for yourself
- Receive regular updates on new developments that will assist you to stay ahead of your competitors
"The atmosphere on the course was relaxed and friendly. I learned how to write and distribute strong press releases - and monitor coverage. Since the course weve had stories in the Nelson Leader, Lancashire Telegraph, Bolton Evening News - plus online coverage. The social media elements have helped with lead generation, so weve seen a real return. Overall was thrilled with the course and better still it was fully funded by Business Link!"
Victoria Evans - Office Manager, Uno Coffee, Nelson
"Great course, cant wait to put it all into practice"
Tracey Taylforth - Marketing Manager, Hillendale Group
"Brandspankin's training has helped us get to grips with PR and social media. We got our first item of coverage before the course had even finished"
Tracey Humphries - Practitioner, Vitality+, Ramsbottom
"Thanks to BrandSpankin, we've now won coverage in business and regional media and we've been in The Daily Telegraph"
Andy Gott - MD, MobileBroadbandSupermarket.co.uk, Manchester